If your engine light is flashing on your dashboard, it could be time to bring your car in to see us. From car engine repair to replacement, to rebuilds and reconditioning, we can help solve your problem and see you back out on the roads in no time thanks to a team of skilled auto mechanics here in our Peterborough car garage.
Car engine rebuild and replacement
Engines do not last forever, and a car engine failing can happen to anyone at any time. If you are experiencing trouble and you don’t know your crankshaft from your pistons, we can help. Your engine could be dying, overheating or even blown by the time you realise it needs repair, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Signs your car engine needs to be rebuilt or replaced:
• Your car is making strange noises: you hear unusual noises from the bonnet or from the exhaust
• Your engine overheats very quickly
• Your lights stop working correctly
• Your car struggles to start up
• Your car is using more petrol than usual
• Your car leaves oil patches on the floor
• Excessive smoke or smells
If you are noticing any of these signs, or even if you feel you are in need of a car battery replacement to kick-start your engine, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today and have your vehicle booked in for a rebuild or repair.